Partners & Communities
ANDS is partnering and building community data management capability:
- ANDS is building research infrastructure that will enable Australian researchers to be globally competitive.
- ANDS is partnering with institutions (Universities and Public Sector) to enable 'Better Data'; managing, connecting, finding, reusing.
- ANDS is partnering with experts to deliver support and training to institutions.
Tools to enable Partners and Community
- ANDS-Partners mailing list:
This Google Group facilitates discussion and information sharing, locating others
with similar issues, to collaborate in developing solutions. (Archive)
Subscribe to ANDS-Partners mailing list:
Please submit a written subscription request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANDS Community Bulletin Board
- ANDS Client Liaison/Outreach Officers: List of contacts per Research Institution | ANDS Contact
- ANDS Snapshot: Sharing Partners achievements: Newsletter | Completion emails
- Project Registry: open source (ANDS-funded) software for you to share
- Events : such as Bootcamp, Roundtables, Informals, Webinars
- Publications: Guides, Business Plan, Annual Report
- ANDS Data Management Webinars and Presentations
- ANDS Video Channel at Vimeo (30 videos), YouTube (over 50 videos)
- Project administration templates (2009 - 2013) [PDF]:
- ANDS TALKS: Presentations at eResearch Australasia 2011 | 2010
- Data capture briefing 2010
- Posts to the ANDS Partners Google group
ANDS builds and supports communities. See our links to these Communities on the ANDS Communities page.
- Metadata Stores Community blog
- eResearch Developers Community
- Data Commons Developers Community blog
- Apps Program Community blog
- Data Citation Community blog
- Data Managers Community
- Public Sector Data Community
- Specialist communities include RIF-CS Advisory Board, Vocab [PDF].
- Future Communities
To view these PDF files you will need to download the free Adobe Reader program.